Balanced In-Line Orifice Adjustment Tool
Weight: 370 g
This version of inline adjustment tool is fitted with a dual drive: one side contains a slotted drive and the other side contains a 5 mm hex drive.
This balanced inline adjustment tool or dual inline adjustment tool will fit most second stages on the market including those with deeply-seated orifices (eg. Scubapro R190) as well as those with orifces up as small as 0.85 mm slots.
The balanced feature and the careful design of the components make the tuning process effortless and smooth.
The tool can be used fitted with an optional pressure gauge (sold separately here).
The u-shaped body is made from anodized aluminium and the fittings are made from chrome-plated brass.
Exclusive adapters are also available to be used with this adjuster (sold separately):
- SCT-0813 In-Line Adjuster Adapter for Oceanic Swivel Second Stages
- SCT-0814 In-line Adjuster Adapter for Scubapro Air2 and Atomic SS1
- SCT-0820 In-line Adjuster Adapter for Aqualung Airsource 3
- SCT-1734 In-Line Adjuster Adapter for Aqualung Calypso Quick Connect and Apeks Flight Second
- SCT-0825 In-Line Adaptor for Aqualung Calypso and Apeks Flight Hoses
Regulators, gauge and adaptors are not included but sold separately as options.
Download your instruction manual here.
We Also Recommend