Cylinder Valve Stand M25 x 2
Weight: 1600 g
This heavy-duty 304 stainless steel valve stand is designed to accept valves with M25 x 2 threaded valve stems. The valve stand can be:
- mounted on the bench to create a stable platform for cylinder valve service (the length of the valve stand allows valves to be threaded in even with their dip tubes installed);
- modified into a valve tester by fitting it with an appropriate hose and accessories so the valve and valve stand can be pressurised and submerged; or
- used together with a valve as an air supply fixture on the bench.
The bottom side of the stand is fitted with:
- 3x M6 blind holes for bench mounting (drill template is downloadable below); and
- 1 x BSP / G 1/4-19 air inlet port (the fitting recommended is the type that either accepts a bonded seal - DIN 3852 type D - or an o-ring in groove - DIN 3852 type E -).
Please note that the valve stand is not to be used with pressure in excess of 230 bar or 3300 PSI and is suitable for air use only.
Cylinder valve is not included.
We Also Recommend