Digital Intermediate Pressure Gauge, Travel
Weight: 160 g
With a weight of just 160 g, this light-weight digital intermediate pressure gauge is your perfect companion for a quick check of the intermediate pressure of the first stage regulator whether in a shop or on location.
- This instrument is fitted with a male BCD connector and a rubber proctective boot for shock and vibration resistance.
- The gauge has a display range of 0-200 PSI / 13.5 bar with an accuracy of ±1% FS.
- The display provides a multi-unit read-out in bar, PSI, kPa and kgf/cm2 with a resolution of 0.1 PSI / 0.01 bar (increments 0.5 PSI / 0.05 bar).
- The dial size is 2.5" with a backlight display.
- The gauge is suitable for air use only.
- The gauge is powered by 2x AAA batteries which are not included.
LP hose is not included.
We Also Recommend