Digital Intermediate Pressure Gauge Professional
Weight: 1150 g
This digital intermediate pressure gauge is ideal for the professional technician or repair facility and will live up to the requirements of higher precision. It can be used stand alone,lying flat or could be wall or panel mounted.
Features of the gauge:
- Pressure range: 0-25 bar with real-time reading.
- Accuracy 0.4% FS.
- Unit read-out: PSI, kgf/cm2, bar, MPa and mH2O.
- Large LCD display with various functions such as zero clearing, backlight, on-off button, units and low-voltage alarm and so on.
- Dial size: 80 mm.
- Stainless steel body with protective rubber boot.
- The gauge is powered by 2x AAA batteries which are not included.
- Suitable for air use only.
The unit is fitted with a 15 bar (217 PSI) pressure relief valve made from brass. The inlet fitting is compatible with a standard BCD inflator hose coupler. The gauge block is machined from durable yet light weight aluminium 6061 with a tumbled finish.
We Also Recommend