Tool Set for Scubapro Air2
Weight: 310 g
This set of tool is designed to assist in the service of the Scubapro AIR2 4th and 5th generation combined inflator octopus.
The kit comprises of 6 tools for the following functions:
- The cover tool is used to remove and install the cover ring by aligning the pins to the holes on the part
- The 3/16" extra long hex key is used to remove or adjust the orifice
- The aluminium 7075 spider exhaust valve tool with brass handle is used to remove and install spider exhaust, while the threaded end is used to facilitate the assembly and dis-assembly of the poppet lever assembly in the air barrel
- The pin driver is used to remove and install the exhaust cover and the inflator plug
- The big bullet will assist in installation of the O-rings onto the air barrel
- The small bullet will assist in installation of the o-ring on the inflator button stem
For the older generations of AIR2, while some of the tools in the kit may also work, technician may still require additional tools.
Regulator or parts are not included.
We Also Recommend