BCD LP Hose O-Ring Installation Tool
Weight: 100 g
This 3-piece set of tools will assist the technician in the task of installing an o-ring inside of the BCD LP hose coupler.
Instructions for use:
- Retract the coupler on the female BCD fitting and insert the appropriate size conical o-ring guide into the coupler.
- Place the o-ring over the stem of the conical guide and push it down into the coupler as far as you can. The use of an o-ring pick could make this job easier.
- With the coupler on the female BCD fitting retraced, place the bushing over the stem of the comical guide and work it down using a rotational motion untill the o-ring is properly seated.
- Retract the coupler and remove bushing and the conical o-ring guide.
- Verify that the o-ring is properly seated. If this is not the case, remove the o-ring and start over, the use of the alternative conical guide could resolve your issue.
- You can use this tool with a schrader valve in place.
With so many variants of BCD hose couplers available on the market, all with slightly different dimensions, it is not possible for a one-size-fits all tool. Therefore, we have included 2 different sizes of the conical o-ring guides to likely work in all circumstances.
It is machined from Acetal. BCD hose is not included.
We Also Recommend